The 2010 Fulbright Australian Scholars with Professor Glyn Davis, VC University of Melbourne (11th from left), Ambassador Jeffrey Bleich (13th from left), Dr Joe Hlubucek, Executive Director, Fulbright Commission (centre) and Mr Tom Pascarella, Chair, Fulbright Commission (13th from right). Presentation dinner photos: Timothy Burgess

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Revisited

Flower Lake
I awoke to a crisp frosty morning and there was a heavy fog blanketing Flower Lake. The rental car also felt the effect of the chilly weather. I just knew those heated leather seats would come in handy.
Flower Lake

Flower Lake

However, before I head off on my next journey to Canton Technology College, I had a desire to revisit the beautiful surroundings of Flower Lake and Lake Placid, and sample a few more of those scrumptious homemade muffins. On that note, I’ll leave you once again with some breathtaking photos of the Adirondacks.

Lake Placid

Lake Placid

Lake Placid

Mirror Lake
Ciao,
Mark
Postscript: Sadly, I missed out on seeing the first snow fall of the season by one day.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow - the symmetry!! And hey, how's the serenity huh?

    Double gorgeous - fog looks brill too!

    Enjoy toasting your buns on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, I think you should reconsider your career. Photographer is looking promising - great shots.
    Harry tvvhb

    ReplyDelete